What are the requirements to become an expert?
- Proof of qualifications to work in your specific field(s) of expertise
- Proof of liability insurance to a minimum of £500,000 (MCP can recommend providers on request)
The MCP network of specialist experts
- All our experts have been personally vetted for competence by our team
- Experts work only in their specific areas of expertise
The MCP quality rating
The MCP rating allows you to easily confirm an expert’s level of experience:
- GOLD = Fellow or chartered practitioner or equivalent, at least 5 years post-qualified experience
- SILVER = Member of relevant accrediting body, at least 2 years post-qualified experience
- BRONZE = Newly qualified, associate member of accrediting body or equivalent
What are the fees?
- Registration for both businesses and experts is FREE
- MCP charges experts 20% of all work completed through the platform plus any associated card or call handling fees
How are experts selected?
- The business chooses the experts direct by reviewing their profiles and services offered
- Experts are notified when selected for a job and have 24 hours to accept the work in the system. If not accepted, the business will then offer to the next suitable expert
- Businesses can message experts using the MCP messaging system. They may do this to request further information or to become comfortable with the expert before purchasing
- If the services are not on our predefined service list, the business may also post a job. Any expert who matches the skill set is notified and invited to bid on the work
To ensure MCP provides only the best and most cost-effective local experts we:
- Use client feedback to maintain standards
- Conduct random quality assurance visits following an expert’s audit
- Ensure our experts’ accreditation and public liability certification is up to date
If you have any further questions feel free to drop us an email to email@example.com